Supporting Your Search for Novel Chemical Equity and Qualified Hits
First-ever-reported inhibitors of BTK to utilize epoxides as electrophile: A case study in how to identify and validate drug-like leads for high-value targets
How should companies go about finding high-quality leads for these targets?
Using a small molecule library of extraordinary size and diversity developed by X-Chem and a range of validation assays at Proteros, we have achieved an unparalleled track record of success in identifying drug-like leads for the most challenging target classes.
In this webinar we will answer:
– How can you design a DNA-encoded screen for a difficult target?
– How do you test and validate qualified hits?
– What is an example of a proof-of-concept for this methodology?
– A drug target case study focused on Bruton’s tyrosine kinase (BTK)
– Developing a screen to detect covalent irreversible inhibitors to targets of therapeutic interest
– First-ever-reported inhibitors of BTK to utilize epoxides as electrophile
– The technologies, expertise and scientific insights that made these discoveries possible
Senior Vice President, Innovation
Debora Konz Makino, Ph.D.
Head of Discovery Solutions Business Unit
Proteros biostructures GmbH