X-Chem is well-known for our pioneering work in DNA-encoded libraries (DELs), but we also offer end-to-end drug discovery solutions.
Read how X-Chem has successfully applied its medicinal chemistry and protein science expertise to identify, characterize and optimize a new set of inhibitors for the difficult-to-drug target, BRD4.
In this case study we:
- Identify opportunity in BRD4 inhibitors
- Perform competitive analysis of leading candidates and competitors
- Identify superior characteristics to competitors
- Computationally assess structure and function relationships that will lead to superior characteristics
- Experimentally find and validate drug candidates with desired features via X-ray crystallography
- Perform IND-enabling studies (ongoing)
Learn more about X-Chem’s drug discovery process of BRD4 inhibitors by reading the full case study.